Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows with child safety lock
- Heated rear window
- Privacy glass
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Front doors reflectors
- Automatic headlight control system
- LED rear lights
- Light assistant (coming home/tunnel light)
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Electronic parking brake
- ESP including MBA, MSR, ASR, EDL, HBA
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Front assist including city emergency braking
- Hill hold control
- Driver alert system
- Driver profile selection
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Speed limiter
- Body colour door mirrors
- Elec heated + adjust door mirrors
- Electric folding door mirrors
- 3 point front/outer rear seatbelts+pre-tensioners
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Automatic unlocking of doors in case of impact
- Curtain airbags
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Fuel supply cut off
- Head airbags
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Seatbelt warning lamp
- Two tone horn
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Voice control system
- Bolero Radio
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- SD card slot
- USB connection
- Fatigue detection system
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service interval indicator
- Chrome air vent surrounds
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- 60/40 split fold rear seat back
- Backrest release
- Driver seat height adjust
- Driver's lumbar support
- Front seatback pockets
- Height adjustable front head restraints
- Height adjustable passenger seat
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Passenger lumbar support
- Interior Features
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning with humidity sensor and control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Pollen filter
- 12V power point in luggage area
- 12V socket in centre console
- 4 lashing points on luggage floor
- Bottle holders
- Chrome inner door handles
- Folding grab handles with rear coat hooks
- Folding tables on the front seat backrests
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Luggage compartment cover
- Passenger side net compartment on centre console
- Storage box in dash
- Sunglasses storage
- Umbrella under front passenger seat
- Front/rear reading lights
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Removable LED light in boot
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Alarm with interior monitoring and tilt sensor
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Electronic immobiliser
- Remote central locking
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Metallic paint
- Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Brilliant silver
- Maximum speed116 mph
- Cubic capacity999 cc
- Power116 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^6.20 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.70 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^5.30 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^45.6 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^60.1 mpg
- MPG (combined)^53.3 mpg
- Tank capacity50 l
- Number of cylinders3
- Kerb weight1878 kg
- Vehicle length4382 mm
- Vehicle width1841 mm
- Vehicle height1603 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2638 mm
- Co2 emissions119.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
We offer 24 months' warranty# when purchased with a Solutions Personal Contract Plan at 6.9% APR Representative*, 24 months’ Roadside Assistance, Free MOT Test†, plus your next 2 services for only £79.
*18s+. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. Indemnities may be required. ŠKODA Financial Services. ^Covers next two consecutive services. #Warranty valid for vehicles up to 100,000 miles at point of activation.
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.